This blog is for YOU, the change agent, coach, scrum master, product owner, developer, practitioner, relentless improver, business person, inquisitor, and lifelong learner.
The purpose of blogagility.com is to curate valuable thought leadership on topics of business, Agile, enterprise business agility, coaching, empathy/compassion/love, tools, practices, frameworks, methods, processes, mindsets, cognitive biases, and common sense.
3 Prime Directives for organizational change:
- Become a continuous learning organization.
- Focus on relentless improvement.
- Drive innovation in ways of thinking, ways of feeling, and ways of working.
Ideas on coaching in the enterprise:
Ethos, Pathos, Logos. The core of humanity is where a coaches work is done. A passion for change is mandatory. Mechanics are the noise outside. – Marshall Guillory
Paper accomplishes nothing without a pen and a thoughtful, moving hand. – Marshall Guillory
Would you like to contact us?
Please use the form below. Or e-mail directly at email@example.com.
1. Mix two parts agility and one part blog
2. An agile blog that easily adapts to the whims of musing
3. a place to learn, discuss and share in the lean-agile revolution
4. a reminder to be a continuous learner focused on research & development, experiments