Who am I?
I am an enterprise agility coach, agnostic agile believer, culture hacker, value stream miner, and disruptor.
Full profile: linkedin.com/in/marshallguillory/
Enterprise agility coach, disruptor, culture hacker, certified Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Enterprises (SAFe) 4.0 Program Consultant (SPC4-CDE) Instructor and Practitioner, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum master (CSM), Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Program/Project Management Professional.
As a senior information technology executive and professional, Agile coach and change agent I drive positive, results oriented organizational transformation towards the Agile End Game of comprehensive, organic organizational agility.
My experience has depth and breadth across start-up to large organizations providing information technology services, products and creation of new technology.
As a thought leader, I share and enable interactions that help people learn and benefit from their business experiences.
My passion is focused on coaching teams and people to maximize their e2 using agile/lean/systems thinking and philosophy. I am a value stream miner. I seek out all opportunities for improvement in endless, relentless pursuit of excellence.
I am a driver of a results-oriented, disciplined, team leadership style that has been recognized to inspire loyalty, high performance, and innovative teams.
As an Agile Coach, Transformation Leader, Change Agent, and Value stream miner I see myself as a Servant leader to the team.
I am available for speaking engagements or instructor invitations for my field of experience and expertise. Heck, you can hire me to talk about things that I nothing about. Your call, I learn fast and I can always stay at a Holiday Inn Express the night before. Contact me at the blogagility.com about page or email@example.com.
- 2017 SAFe Summit. This October in San Antonio I will be speaking at the annual SAFe Summit about a client’s’ SAFe implementation and Lean-Agile transformation.
- SAFe Scrum master in VA, August 2017
- Leading SAFe 4.5 in VA, August 2017
- Over 20 Scaled Agile SAFe courses instructed internally
- Many Lean-Agile and IT courses instructed internally at various engagements
- 2013 August 20 – Webinar discussing the effective use of Scrum with global teams.
- 2007 – 2010 – Various as a member and Executive Vice-President (2010) of AFCEA on business topics in the federal space.
- Various management and leadership role related speeches and presentations.