The first SAFe® POPM Guide & Checklists
Blogagility.com and our sponsor Big Lake Software are very pleased to present the first guide with checklists designed for SAFe product stewards & practitioners – The Blogagility.com SAFe® POPM Guide & Checklists (View interactive version here). The guide includes checklists for each of the roles in a scaled agile implementation using SAFe as a framework. Each checklist includes guidance on the following topics as follows. Click the links below for the individual portions of the guide and the checklists:
- Creating a shared vision and strategy that fits your business model and will support a realistic and predictable roadmap for the solution in the customer’s context.
- How to use the lists
- Understanding stakeholders
- Continuously exploring customer needs using Lean UX and the Lean Startup Cycle
- Product Owner:
- The Daily Run
- The Operator and Champion
- Team Level Activities
- Program Level Activities
- General Things Over Time
- Product Manager:
- What type of business are you in?
- The Daily Run
- The Solution Manager and Business Analyst
- ART/Program Level Activities
- Portfolio Level Activities
- General Things
The entire guide and checklists are available now, here.
If you wish to download the guide in blocks, try the file here.
Also, keep an eye out for our soon to be released SAFe® Scrum master Guide and Checklist.
All content, text, and images, is free for practitioners to use but may not be copied, distributed, or modified as it includes copyrighted material from Scaled Agile, Inc.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the lists please contact Marshall from the about page or on LinkedIn. The SAFe POPM Guide and Checklists were created and published with written permission from Scaled Agile, Inc. Please see the permission FAQ for more information.